Meet the Mitchell Soccer Association Coaches
U10 Girls Coach
- Lawrence Jennings
- (605) 630-3338
- Born and raised in Mitchell South Dakota – Currently working at our family owned trailer business here in town. I am married for 3 years to my wife Jodi who works at CHR Solutions. We have a daughter Rylee (7) who plays with the U8 Firefox year-around. I have many years of coaching experience I have coached multiples sports from softball, basketball and now soccer. I have my National “F” Coaching License and look to receive a higher coaching level soon.
- I coach for a number of reasons, the most significant of which are: passing on the lessons related to work ethic, teamwork and problem solving along with experiencing those moments when the effort turns into belief and belief turns into accomplishment. Kids are enjoyable and a pleasure to be around
[dropshadowbox effect = “raised” max_width = “650px”]
U11-12 Girls Coaches
- Chris Pollreisz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell – (605)999-8256
- Family – I have two children that have been gifts for 15 years of marriage to my wonderful wife, who shares in my addiction to soccer! My daughter has been a player for the MSA for 3 years/8 seasons.
- Coaching License- E-Level US Youth Soccer National License
- Why like to coach/Soccer experience- Soccer is truly a beautiful sport and the passion is hard to surpass which is why I became a coach for the MSA. Soccer is a team sport and no matter if I am at work, in the home or on the field, teamwork is a key to success which I strongly believe in and why I love to volunteer my free time to coaching. Along with building a strong, unified team, I also believe that the “other” sideline is a crucial part and a key to who the team is today. Being a role model and a part of player’s memories is only a benefit and a true definition in why we all enjoy coaching the sport of soccer!
- Team Contact – TeamSnap and Text.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (605) 351-9561
- Family – Wife Megan & children Arian, Collin and Greyson
I grew up playing soccer for Dakota Gold in Sioux Falls and enjoy all that soccer has to offer. I am passionate about working with others and seeing them grow as athletes and people.